- 25-Apr-2013 to 24-May-2013 (MST)
- Salt Lake City, UT, USA
- Full Time
• Visualize and implement the Clyde Companies, Inc. vision and core values.
• Operate heavy equipment, specifically grader, haul truck or rock truck, crushing equipment, trackhoe, backhoe, loader or skidsteer, productively, efficiently, and safely.
• Excavate trenches, load trucks, grade sidewalks, and building pads/floors, in conformance to requirements.
• Direct and teach laborers.
• Greases, oils, and performs minor repairs on equipment, using grease gun, oilcans, and hand tools.
• Perform other related duties as assigned.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED). Ability to follow verbal and written instructions. Ability to work long hours and move at least 50 lbs. Valid driver's license and clean MVR.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!