- 30-Apr-2013 to 30-May-2013 (MST)
- Spanish Fork, UT, USA
- Full Time
• Install sanitary and stormwater sewer structures and pipe systems.
• Check slopes for conformance to requirements, using levels or lasers.
• Cover pipes with materials.
• Install and use instruments such as lasers, grade rods, and transit levels.
• Grade and level trench bases.
• Lay out pipe routes, following written instructions or blueprints, and coordinating layouts with supervisors.
• Align and position pipes to prepare them for sealing. Perform other related duties as assigned.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED). Ability to follow verbal and written instructions. Ability to work long hours and move at least 50 lbs. Five plus years of trackhoe and utility installation experience. Valid driver's license and clean MVR.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!